Approved applicants applying for a partial scholarship will be required to volunteer 3 hours.
- Be a provider member of FFCCHA and NAFCC operating as a FL registered or licensed provider or Co-provider member of FFCCHA (must be valid thru June 30, 2019 & BEFORE you apply) Renew EARLY! Verify membership: email@example.com
- Complete and submit this scholarship form along with the fee–NO Refunds. Returned checks assessed a $47 fee.
- Attend a volunteer orientation before going to conference: check only one (All communication is through email– check it!)
___May 15(Tue) or 17(Thur) both in English at 7:00 PM via phone conference call (call details emailed to you in May)
___May 18(Fri) or 21(Mon) in Spanish only at 7:00 PM via phone conference call (call details emailed to you in May)
___May 29(Tue) in English for ALL NEW VOLUNTEERS ONLY at 7:00 PM via phone conference call (details in May)
- Attend the entire conference day(s) that you applied for. Turn in a completed conference evaluation.
- Wear a white blouse with black skirt or pants when serving your 3 volunteer hours. (no tank tops or shorts)
- Sign-in at conference and fulfill your 3 hour volunteer duties as assigned, return hostess paper, and sign–out.
Only a completed form submitted with a $80.00 check or money order made payable to FFCCHA will be accepted for Full Conference registration (Thursday, Friday and Satruday). Pay $50 for Saturday only registration. Pay only $10 for Wed. pre-conference registration or Early Environment tour of FCC homes.
Or pay with credit card on-line on FFCCHA website: www.familychildcare.org
Qualifying applications will be dated as received and selected on a first come, first serve basis until all scholarships
have been awarded. All providers will be NOTIFIED by EMAIL when received as to their acceptance status.