2021 Hostess Volunteer Application for Conference Registration for hostesses and volunteers
“Enhancing Our Minds…In 2021” on June 23-27, 2021
located at the Embassy Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista South, 4955 Kyngs Heath Rd, Kissimmee, 34746
Approved applicants applying for a scholarship will be required to volunteer 3 hours.
- Be a current provider member of FFCCHA (keep valid thru June 30) operating as a FL registered or licensed provider
—-Or be a current Co-provider member of FFCCHA (keep valid thru June 30)
- Complete and submit this scholarship form along with the $35.00 fee–NO Refunds. Returned checks assessed a $47
- Attend a volunteer orientation before going to conference: check only one
Saturday, April TBA (English and Spanish orientations) at the Full Board meeting in Ocala, select your own volunteer times – only at this on-site meeting
May TBA (both in English) at 7:00 PM via phone conference call (call details emailed to you in May)
May TBA in Spanish only at 7:00 PM via phone conference call (call details emailed to you in May)
- Attend the entire conference day(s) that you applied for. Turn in a completed conference
- Wear a white blouse with black skirt or pants when serving your 3 volunteer hours. (no tank tops or shorts)
- Sign-in at conference and fulfill your 3 hour volunteer duties as assigned, return hostess paper, and sign–out.
Only completed forms submitted with a $35.00 check or money order made payable to FFCCHA will be accepted.
Mail to: FFCCHA Volunteers, Karan Hiester 1859 Mango Tree Dr., Edgewater, FL 32141
Deadline: April 30, 2021 Qualifying applications will be dated as received and selected on a first come, first serve basis until all scholarships have been awarded. All providers will be notified when received as to their acceptance status.
All applications received by the April Full Board Meeting (date TBA) will be entered in a drawing for a prize.
Questions? Contact Conference@familychildcare.org
Conference scholarships go quickly. So don’t be left out! Send completed form today!