2017 Volunteer Hostess Application – family child care providers and co-providers who volunteer are eligible for a registration scholarship – apply now!
Approved applicants applying for a partial scholarship will be required to volunteer 3 hours.
- Be a current provider member of FFCCHA (keep valid thru June 30) operating as a FL registered or licensed provider —-Or be a current Co-provider member of FFCCHA (keep valid thru June 30) verify membership: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete and submit this scholarship form along with the $30.00 fee–NO Refunds. Returned checks assessed a $47 fee.
- Attend a volunteer orientation before going to conference: check only one
___Saturday (English and Spanish orientations) at the April (Date TBA) Full Board meeting in Ocala, select your own volunteer times – only at this on-site meeting (EVERYONE is encouraged to attend this face-to-face orientation!)
___May 16(Tue) or 18(Thur) both in English at 7:00 PM via phone conference call (call details emailed to you in May)
___May 19(Fri) or 22(Mon) in Spanish only at 7:00 PM via phone conference call (call details emailed to you in May)
___May 23(Tue) in English for NEW First-Time hostesses only at 7:00 PM via phone conference call (details in May)
- Attend the entire conference day(s) that you applied for. Turn in a completed conference evaluation.
- Wear a white blouse with black skirt or pants when serving your 3 volunteer hours. (no tank tops or shorts)
- Sign-in at conference and fulfill your 3 hour volunteer duties as assigned, return hostess paper, and sign–out.
Only a completed form submitted with a $30.00 check or money order made payable to FFCCHA will be accepted.
Or pay with credit card on-line on FFCCHA website: www.familychildcare.org
Mail to: FFCCHA Volunteers, c/o Connie Foster, 164 Poplar Drive, Interlachen, FL 32148
Deadline: April 30, 2017
Qualifying applications will be dated as received and selected on a first come, first serve basis until all scholarships
have been awarded. All providers will be notified when received as to their acceptance status.
All applications received by the April FB meeting will be entered in a drawing for a prizes!