Payment can be made with credit card on the website shopping cart – register at online registrations at top of home page
Send in hotel and training registration forms ASAP!
February 23, 2019 (Registration Deadline: February 8, 2019)
- 2019 Feb Summit Hotel Registration Form
- 2019 Feb 23 Summit Training Registration Form
- 2019 Feb Summit Weekend Schedule
- TRAINING: “Dare to Lead! – Empowering Family Child Care Leadership” “Atrévete a Liderar y Potenciar el Liderazgo en Cuidado Infantil”(Audífonos disponibles para la traducción de las sesion general)
- Presented by Arleen Lambert, NAFCC Accredited FCC Provider and Professional Trainer, BS in Child Development
- This training is for ALL family childcare providers to help them understand the core values of leadership and identify strategies that support 4 components of leadership: Productivity, Practice, Learning and Improvement. Design a road map that will help you visualize and enhance your own FCC profession in business, association development and advocacy. Gain a clear insight of how to create a personal action plan for success. Also, use this training information AND bring your ideas to help create a new Strategic Plan for YOUR professional family child care organization, FFCCHA.