Children’s Week –
Hanging of the Hands All artwork may be brought to FFCCHA’s Nov 2 meeting in Ocala OR must be postmarked by Saturday, January 18, 2020 and mailed to:
Tasheba Berry-McLaren, FFCCHA
5206 Flagler Street Hollywood, FL 33021
- Do not send individual hands
- Do not send large signs (larger than 11×14)
- Please ensure hands are secured firmly to string/ ribbon Mailing Instructions
We also invite you to ‘Give Us a Hand’ and submit your artwork online via social media. To learn more visit www.childrensweek.org/giveusahand. Questions, contact us at (850) 222-3868 or email@example.com. Tens of thousands of paper cut-outs of children’s hands are hung in the Capitol Rotunda during Children’s Week. Please follow the artwork instructions exactly to ensure your hand art is displayed.
- Artwork is to be stapled onto string/ribbon vertically.
- String or ribbon must be in lengths of 8-10 feet. If string or ribbon is longer it will be cut.
- Hand art must be strung together and secured prior to mailing.
- Please include your county on the box used for mailing.
- We encourage you to decorate the hands with colorful artwork, stories and attach small pictures and/or small posters (no larger than 11×14).