• $5 – Display photo at 2018 conference (must be submitted by June 1, 2018)
• $10 – Display photo at 2018 conference AND Capitol for Children’s Day (must submit two forms by January 12, 2018)
• $15 – Enter photo contest (See photo instructions on back of this form and submit photo separately by May 5). Also includes display at both conference and Capitol (2 forms must be submitted by January 12, 2018)
• Other donation amount: $_______________
FFCCHA needs assistance from parents of young children to support our annual statewide conference, “Enhancing Our Minds in 2018” in Clearwater Beach. The total $ amount of donations from parents and what they are able to sponsor collectively will be listed in the conference program book. If your child’s photo or artwork is submitted on forms along with donations, then it will be displayed at the conference and/or Capitol. Provider names from family child care homes that submit $25 or more in parent donations will be listed in the conference program book.
For a $15 donation, your child can also enter a photo contest for the hand-shaped heart FFCCHA Conference Logo for “Enhancing Our Minds in 2020. Note: Parent or child(ren) name will not be printed on conference marketing materials.
Photo Contest Rules in order to be able to use the photo in print publications.
1. E-mail entries must contain a hi-resolution color photograph uploaded in compliance with the Contest requirements, in JPEG format with picture dimensions at least 1800 x 1200 pixels and 300 dpi. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Entries that contain photographs (digital) that do not comply with the specifications or any other requirements stated herein will be automatically disqualified.
3. All Entries become the property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected entries.
4. Entries that contain inappropriate images such as but not limited to nudity will be disqualified.
5. Entries that contain any type of advertising or logo images will be disqualified. This includes visible clothing brands.
6. Child(ren) must currently be in care at a family child care home of a provider member of FFCCHA.
7. Parent or legal guardian must sign and submit a photo release.
8. Deadline for photo submissions is May 5, 2018.
Tips for making sure your photo qualifies for the contest:
1. Make sure your camera is set on the highest pixel setting. The file size will be large, but big can be reduced by the graphic designer. Small pictures can’t be enlarged!
2. When emailing your digital photo, do NOT reduce the file size. Keep it at the original size.
3. If your computer or email system does not want to send it because the file size is too large, save the picture to a CD and mail the CD in a protective CD case.
4. Close up shots are best, zoom in on the child(rens) face. These are the priceless shots we need for the FFCCHA publications.
5. Photography from professional photographers are not acceptable and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Mail your forms and donations to: FFCCHA, Inc., 8424 Lincrest Drive West, Jacksonville, FL 32208 Call 904-859-9306 or email email@example.com if you have any questions. Spanish version available on our website: www.familychildcare.org