FFCCHA Volunteer Application for Scholarships for NAFCC 2019 Conference Registrations
29th National Family Child Care Conference “Quest for Quality”
Rosen Shingle Creek
9939 Universal Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32819
Approved applicants applying for a scholarship will be required to volunteer 3 hours.
- Be a current provider member of FFCCHA and NAFCC (keep valid thru June 30, 2019) operating as a FL registered or licensed provider OR a current Co-provider member of FFCCHA and NAFCC (keep valid thru June 30, 2019)
- Complete & submit this scholarship form along with balance of the fee. NO Refunds. Returned checks assessed a $47 fee.
- FFCCHA will register all qualifying applicants with NAFCC (check out the brochure at www.nafcc.org)
- Attend a volunteer orientation via a conference call or webinar in June – exact date to be announced.
- Attend the entire day(s) of conference and turn in a completed conference evaluation.
- Dress professional when serving your 3 volunteer hours (no tank tops, shorts, jeans or very short skirts/dresses).
- Sign-in at conference and fulfill your 3 hour volunteer duty as assigned, return hostess papers, and sign–out.
Click to save, print and download the Volunteer Application for Scholarship form
1859 Mango Tree Drive,
Edgewater, FL 32141
Deadline: April 15, 2019
- Qualifying applications will be dated as received and selected on a first come, first serve basis until all scholarships have been awarded.
- All providers will be notified when received as to their acceptance status.