Volunteer Application for Scholarships for 28th Annual Conference Registrations
Best Western Hotel
3701 S W 38th Ave.
Ocala, FL 34474
Approved applicants applying for a scholarship will be required to volunteer 3 hours.
- Be a current provider member of FFCCHA and NAFCC (keep valid thru June 30) operating as a FL registered or licensed provider OR a current Co-provider member of FFCCHA (keep valid thru June 30).
- Complete & submit this scholarship form along with the $35 fee. NO Refunds. Returned checks assessed a $47 fee.
- Choose and attend one of the following volunteer orientation via a conference call or webinar in June.
- Saturday, April 18th (English and Spanish orientations) at the Full Board meeting in Ocala, select your own volunteer times – only at this on-site meeting.
- May 19th or 21st (both in English) at 7:00 pm via phone conference call (call details emailed to you in May).
- May 26th (Tuesday) in Spanish only at 7:00 pm via phone conference call (call details emailed to you in May).
- Attend the entire conference day(s) that you applied for. Turn in a completed conference evaluation.
- Wear a white blouse with black skirt or pants when serving your 3 volunteer hours. (no tank tops or shorts)
- Sign-in at conference and fulfill your 3 hour volunteer duties as assigned, return hostess paper, and sign–out.
Click to save, print and download the Volunteer Application for Scholarship form
5748 Gulf Club Pkwy.
Orlando, FL 32808
Deadline: April 18, 2020
- Qualifying applications will be dated as received and selected on a first come, first serve basis until all scholarships have been awarded.
- All providers will be notified when received as to their acceptance status.
- All applications received by the deadline will be entered in a drawing for a prize.