2018 Conference (June 20-24, 2018)
Clearwater Beach, FL – back to the Gulf!
- 2018 Save the Date and FFCCHA future dates 2019-20
- 2018 Call for Exhibitors Ads Sponsors Deadlines: Jan. 8, 2018 for listing in Conference Brochure, Feb 18 for April listing in The Grapevine newsletter, May 8 for listing in Conference Program Book, June 8 for listing at the conference
- 2018 Call for Workshop Presenters Deadline for workshop proposals: January 18, 2018
- Pre-Conference Training: Mentor Essentials on June 20 8am – 5pm and Certification on June 21 8-noon. There will be scholarships for Mentor training at the June conference in Clearwater Beach. If you are interested in taking this training, applications will be available in February. Request an application via e-mail. Deadline to apply is May 1, 2018. Questions? E-mail: email@example.com or call 561-482-6038
- 2018 Parent Sponsor Photo Entry Form FFCCHA needs assistance from parents of young children to support our annual statewide conference, The total $ amount of donations from parents and what they are able to sponsor collectively will be listed in the conference program book. If your child’s photo or artwork is submitted on forms along with donations, then it will be displayed at the conference and/or Capital. Provider names from family child care homes that submit $25 or more in parent donations will be listed in the conference program book. For a $15 donation, your child can also enter a photo contest for the hand-shaped heart FFCCHA Conference Logo for “Enhancing Our Minds in 2020.” Note: Parent or child(ren) name will not be printed on conference marketing materials.
- Book your Hotel Room now at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort in Clearwater Beach – this link is only for FFCCHA conference attendees $187/night (plus tax) for 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 adults. Includes free wifi, fitness center access and parking.
- 2018 Volunteer Hostess Application –Approved applicants applying for a partial registration scholarship will be required to volunteer 3 hours. Volunteer Qualifications/Requirements:
- Be a provider member of FFCCHA operating as a FL registered or licensed provider or Co-provider member of FFCCHA (must be valid thru June 30, 2018 (BEFORE you apply) Renew EARLY! Verify membership: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete and submit this scholarship form along with the $30.00 fee–NO Refunds. Returned checks assessed a $47 fee.
- Attend a volunteer orientation before going to conference: check only one (All communication is through email– check it!)
___Saturday (English and Spanish orientations) at the April 21 Full Board meeting in Ocala, select your own volunteer times – only at this on-site meeting (EVERYONE is encouraged to attend this face-to-face orientation!)
___May 15(Tue) or 17(Thur) both in English at 7:00 PM via phone conference call (call details emailed to you in May)
___May 18(Fri) or 21(Mon) in Spanish only at 7:00 PM via phone conference call (call details emailed to you in May)
___May 22(Tue) in English for ALL NEW VOLUNTEERS ONLY at 7:00 PM via phone conference call (details in May)
- Attend the entire conference day(s) that you applied for. Turn in a completed conference evaluation.
- Wear a white blouse with black skirt or pants when serving your 3 volunteer hours. (no tank tops or shorts)
- Sign-in at conference and fulfill your 3 hour volunteer duties as assigned, return hostess paper, and sign–out.
2017 Conference (June 21-25, 2017)
Kissimmee, FL (New location)
- Get CEUs for Enhancing Our Minds…in 2017 flyer Deadline to submit: July 25
- 2017 Program Book with keynote and workshop descriptions and schedule
- 2017 Save the Date flyer with pre-conference and keynote information
- 2017 Conference Registration 4 page Brochure – Early Bird Deadline is June 1
- 2017 Conference one page Registration Form Only
- 2017 Pre-Conference Scholarship Application Deadline May 27, 2017 for training on June 21 and/or June 22
- 2017 NAFCC Observer Scholarship Application Deadline June 1, 2017 for training on June 21-22
- Book your Hotel Room now at Embassy Suites, Kissimmee – this link is only for FFCCHA conference attendees $133/night (plus tax) for 1 or 2 adults and add $10/night for each additional adult. Includes free breakfast, wifi and parking. Only a few rooms available!
- 2 Links for Overflow hotels close by, both with a special group rate for FFCCHA: (only 2 minutes by car or 7 minutes walking)
4971 Calypso Cay Way, Kissimmee, FL 34746rates: $119/night OR Suites$129/night(plus tax) includes free breakfast, wifi and parking Reserve by: May 274991 Calypso Cay Way, Kissimmee, FL 34746rate: King OR 2 Double Suites $119/night(plus tax) includes free breakfast, wifi and parking Reserve by May 20
2017 Call for Exhibitors, Ads and Sponsors Fillable Form – reserve your exhibit table now and save! Electrical Order Form for those who need Electricity
- 2017 Call for Mind Sponsors – sponsor before June 1st to be included in the Program Book!
- 2017 Hostess Application – family child care providers and co-providers who volunteer are eligible for a registration scholarship – apply now! DEADLINE:
April 30, 2017.Extended to May 20, Face-to-Face Orientation is April 22 in Ocala, Phone conference orientations are in May 16(Tue) or 18(Thur) both in English at 7:00 PM via phone conference call OR May 19(Fri) or 22(Mon) in Spanish only at 7:00 PM via phone conference call AND May 23(Tue) in English for NEW First-Time hostesses only at 7:00 PM via phone conference call
- 2017 Parent Sponsor and Photo Contest Entry Form in color BW version
- 2017 Award Forms – see Forms page under Resources for Parent Choice, Outstanding Accredited Provider, Hall of Fame, AHAP, Outstanding Chapter
- 2017 Call for Workshop Presenters Fillable Workshop Form DEADLINE: January 17, 2017 and submit a separate CEU form and resume 2017 CEU form for workshop presenters – send email request for form in Word
2016 Conference (June 22-26, 2016)
Clearwater Beach, FL
2015 Conference (June 24-28, 2015)
Clearwater Beach, FL
- 2015 Workshop Schedule At-A-GLANCE 2015 Workshop Descriptions
- 2015 Save the Date
- 2015 Registration Brochure
2014 Conference (July 9-12, 2014)
FFCCHA was the host affiliate for the NAFCC conference, therefore, we did not have our own state conference this year. Instead, we encouraged everyone to attend the NAFCC Conference at the Caribe Royale Orlando! FFCCHA offered partial registration scholarships to provider and co-provider members who volunteered to serve as a hostesses. FFCCHA coordinated two Early Learning Home Environments training with tours of local family child care homes for pre-conference and the conference. We held the annual FFCCHA General Meeting on Saturday, July 12 at 5:30pm. We installed Full Board members and presented our annual awards sponsored by A Plus Insurance and DCI. FFCCHA hosted the Florida Finale! DJ event on Saturday night
- 2014 NAFCC Many Right Ways Conference Poster
- 2014 NAFCC Muchas Maneras Correctas
- 2014 NAFCC Registration Brochure
- 2014 NAFCC Program Book