2019 Conference (June 19-22, 2019)
- 2019 NAFCC Conference Flyer Visit NAFCC website for more info on NAFCC Conference.
- 2019 NAFCC conference Registration Brochure
- 2019 NAFCC Conference Sponsorship and Marketing Kit
- FFCCHA is the host affiliate for the NAFCC Conference, therefore, we will not have our own state conference this year. Instead, we encourage everyone to attend the NAFCC Conference at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando! FFCCHA is offering partial registration scholarships to Florida provider and co-provider members who volunteer to serve as a hostesses (see below). FFCCHA will coordinate two Early Learning Home Environments training with tours of local family child care homes for pre-conference and the conference. FFCCHA will have a fundraising booth in the Exhibit Hall. Our annual FFCCHA General Meeting will be on Saturday afternoon, June 22 when we will install Full Board members and present our annual awards sponsored by FDCI.
- Book your Hotel Room now at the Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando <– this link is for NAFCC conference attendees only for $159/night (plus tax) for 1 or 2 adults. Or contact the reservations department directly at 866-996-6338 or 407-996-6338 and ask for the NAFCC Conference rate. Come early or stay later for the same rate (NAFCC block June 12-26 based on availability). NAFCC Room block Deadline is May 24, 2019. All guest rooms will have complimentary basic wifi, complimentary parking with unlimited in and out privileges (non-hotel guests pay $18/day for parking), and access to the four pools and two hot tubs. There are also nature and walking trails on property. The fitness center is included. Additionally tennis rackets/balls, basketballs, volleyballs, and fishing poles are available through the spa/fitness center. All of this is complimentary to use, except the fishing poles have a charge of $10/each for 90 minutes of use. For all the recreation equipment, you would just sign-in at the spa/fitness center and provide the room number so that you are responsible for the equipment and if it is not returned, then there would be a room charge.
- Pre-Conference Training: Sessions for 4 and 8 hour Pre-conference sessions are on Wednesday, June 19, 2019. More detail information coming soon in February. FFCCHA has scholarships for provider members for the following 2 pre-conference training – you must submit a FFCCHA Credential Application
NAFCC Observer Training June 19-20, 2019 in Orlando for $150 full cost Apply March 1st
NAFCC Train the Accreditation Trainer June 19-20, 2019 for $300 of $350 fee. YOU pay only $50 Apply March 1st
- Register for NAFCC Conference online for June 20-22, 2019. If you have questions, please contact NAFCC at 801-886-2322. Early Bird Special Registration Deadline is
April 22.Extended to May 6. Regular rate deadline is May 20. Note: FFCCHA is offering partial registration scholarships to Florida provider and co-provider members and if accepted, FFCCHA will register you for the conference – see detail info below:
- 2019 Volunteer Form for NAFCC Conference – FFCCHA is offering partial registration scholarships to Florida provider and co-provider members who volunteered to serve as a hostesses. Select the Type of Registration you are applying for: Full conference (Thurs-Sat) $149 of $229, you pay only $80 OR Sat conference only, $125 of $175 ,you pay $50. Or take a pre-conference session for only $10 SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE is May 25.
- Approved applicants applying for a partial registration scholarship will be required to volunteer about 3 hours.
- Volunteer Qualifications/Requirements:
- Be a provider member of NAFCC and FFCCHA operating as a FL registered or licensed provider or Co-provider member of FFCCHA (must be valid thru June 30, 2019 (BEFORE you apply) Renew EARLY! To verify membership: check date on your newsletter label or email Amanda Wallace
- Complete & submit scholarship form along with balance of the fee. NO Refunds. Returned checks assessed a $47 fee.
- FFCCHA will register all qualifying applicants with NAFCC (check out the brochure online at www.nafcc.org)
- Attend a volunteer orientation via a conference call or webinar in June – exact date to be announced.
- Attend the entire day(s) of conference and turn in a completed conference evaluation.
- Dress professional when serving your 3 volunteer hours (no tank tops, shorts, jeans or very short skirts/dresses).
- Sign-in at conference and fulfill your 3 hour volunteer duty as assigned, return hostess papers, and sign–out.
- Questions about scholarships? Contact Karan Hiester at cell:(386) 689-3046 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2019 FFCCHA Award Applications Go to link: Award Applications for Outstanding Accredited Provider, Parent Choice,Hall of Fame, AHAP (Agencies Helping Associations or Providers Prosper), Outstanding Chapter
- Future FFCCHA Conference Dates 2019-2022
2018 Conference (June 20-24, 2018)
Clearwater Beach, FL – back to the Gulf!
2017 Conference (June 21-25, 2017)
Kissimmee, FL (New location)
- 2017 Program Book with sponsors, awards, keynotes, workshop descriptions and schedule
- 2017 Save the Date flyer
- 2017 Conference Registration 4 page Brochure
2016 Conference (June 22-26, 2016)
Clearwater Beach, FL
2015 Conference (June 24-28, 2015)
Clearwater Beach, FL
- 2015 Workshop Schedule At-A-GLANCE 2015 Workshop Descriptions
- 2015 Save the Date
- 2015 Registration Brochure
2014 Conference (July 9-12, 2014)
FFCCHA was the host affiliate for the NAFCC conference, therefore, we did not have our own state conference this year. Instead, we encouraged everyone to attend the NAFCC Conference at the Caribe Royale Orlando! FFCCHA offered partial registration scholarships to provider and co-provider members who volunteered to serve as a hostesses. FFCCHA coordinated two Early Learning Home Environments training with tours of local family child care homes for pre-conference and the conference. We held the annual FFCCHA General Meeting on Saturday, July 12 at 5:30pm. We installed Full Board members and presented our annual awards sponsored by A Plus Insurance and DCI. FFCCHA hosted the Florida Finale! DJ event on Saturday night
- 2014 NAFCC Many Right Ways Conference Poster
- 2014 NAFCC Muchas Maneras Correctas
- 2014 NAFCC Registration Brochure
- 2014 NAFCC Program Book