2018 Conference (June 20-24, 2018)
Clearwater Beach, FL – back to the Gulf!
- 2018 Conference Program Book – check out our Exhibitors, Sponsors, Award Winners, Workshops and more!
- 2018 Save The Date one-sided flyer revised 2-14-18 with pre-conference and keynote information
- 2018 FFCCHA Conference Registration 4 page Brochure with detail pre-conf, keynotes & schedule – Early Bird Deadline is June 1
- 2018 Call for Exhibitors Ads Sponsors – reserve your exhibit table now and save! Deadlines: May 8 for listing in Conference Program Book, June 8 for listing at the conference
- 2018 Call for Mind Sponsors and 2018 Mind Sponsor Invite Letter – sponsor before June 1st to be included in the Program Book!
- 2018 Call for Workshop Presenters Deadline for workshop proposals: January 18, 2018
- Pre-Conference Training: Mentor Essentials on June 20 8am – 5pm and Certification on June 21 8-noon. There will be scholarships for Mentor training at the June conference in Clearwater Beach. If you are interested in taking this training, applications will be available in February. Request an application via e-mail. Deadline to apply is May 1, 2018. Questions? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-482-6038
- 2018 Pre-Conference Scholarship Application for FFCCHA provider and co-provider members. Deadline: May 1
- 2018 Parent Sponsor Photo Entry Form FFCCHA needs assistance from parents of young children to support our annual statewide conference, The total $ amount of donations from parents and what they are able to sponsor collectively will be listed in the conference program book. If your child’s photo or artwork is submitted on forms along with donations, then it will be displayed at the conference and/or Capital. Provider names from family child care homes that submit $25 or more in parent donations will be listed in the conference program book. For a $15 donation, your child can also enter a photo contest for the hand-shaped heart FFCCHA Conference Logo for “Enhancing Our Minds in 2020.” Note: Parent or child(ren) name will not be printed on conference marketing materials. Deadline May 5, 2018
- Book your Hotel Room now at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort in Clearwater Beach – this link is only for FFCCHA conference attendees $187/night (plus tax) for 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 adults. Includes free wifi, fitness center access and parking.
- 2018 Volunteer Hostess Application – DEADLINE extended to MAY 14 Approved applicants applying for a partial registration scholarship will be required to volunteer 3 hours. Volunteer Qualifications/Requirements:
- Be a provider member of FFCCHA operating as a FL registered or licensed provider or Co-provider member of FFCCHA (must be valid thru June 30, 2018 (BEFORE you apply) Renew EARLY! Verify membership: email@example.com
- Complete and submit this scholarship form along with the $30.00 fee–NO Refunds. Returned checks assessed a $47 fee.
- Attend a volunteer orientation before going to conference: check only one (All communication is through email– check it!)
___May 15(Tue) or 17(Thur) both in English at 7:00 PM via phone conference call (call details emailed to you in May)
___May 18(Fri) or 21(Mon) in Spanish only at 7:00 PM via phone conference call (call details emailed to you in May)
___May 29(Tue) in English for ALL NEW VOLUNTEERS ONLY at 7:00 PM via phone conference call (details in May)
- Attend the entire conference day(s) that you applied for. Turn in a completed conference evaluation.
- Wear a white blouse with black skirt or pants when serving your 3 volunteer hours. (no tank tops or shorts)
- Sign-in at conference and fulfill your 3 hour volunteer duties as assigned, return hostess paper, and sign–out.
- Award Applications see Forms page under Resources for Parent Choice, Outstanding Accredited Provider, Hall of Fame, AHAP, Outstanding Chapter
- Program Book – Available in June
- Future FFCCHA conferences 2018-22
2017 Conference (June 21-25, 2017)
Kissimmee, FL (New location)
- 2017 Program Book with sponsors, awards, keynotes, workshop descriptions and schedule
- 2017 Save the Date flyer
- 2017 Conference Registration 4 page Brochure
2016 Conference (June 22-26, 2016)
Clearwater Beach, FL
2015 Conference (June 24-28, 2015)
Clearwater Beach, FL
- 2015 Workshop Schedule At-A-GLANCE 2015 Workshop Descriptions
- 2015 Save the Date
- 2015 Registration Brochure
2014 Conference (July 9-12, 2014)
FFCCHA was the host affiliate for the NAFCC conference, therefore, we did not have our own state conference this year. Instead, we encouraged everyone to attend the NAFCC Conference at the Caribe Royale Orlando! FFCCHA offered partial registration scholarships to provider and co-provider members who volunteered to serve as a hostesses. FFCCHA coordinated two Early Learning Home Environments training with tours of local family child care homes for pre-conference and the conference. We held the annual FFCCHA General Meeting on Saturday, July 12 at 5:30pm. We installed Full Board members and presented our annual awards sponsored by A Plus Insurance and DCI. FFCCHA hosted the Florida Finale! DJ event on Saturday night
- 2014 NAFCC Many Right Ways Conference Poster
- 2014 NAFCC Muchas Maneras Correctas
- 2014 NAFCC Registration Brochure
- 2014 NAFCC Program Book