The Florida Family Child Care Home Association is a statewide non-profit professional organization for regulated family child care providers, parents, and advocates of high quality care for children.
- Scholarships – for volunteers at NAFCC 2019 conference in Orlando! Apply by May 25
For annual conference, solicitud para voluntarios, training, Credentials and accreditation
- Professional Development
Training at state annual conference, annual Leadership Summit, quarterly meetings, local chapters
- M.E.N.T.O.R Program (Mentors Educate, Nurture, Train, Observe and Role Model)
Providers can get helpful advice and tips from peer mentors or become a state certified mentor to help other providers
A voice “at the table” at statewide meetings on topics such as T.E.A.C.H., rule revisions and changes
- Parent Involvement
Parent memberships, Parent Choice Award, Parent page in Grapevine, Letters to Parents
- Public Awareness
“There’s No Place Like Home” campaign with color brochure, booklet, display boards, and power point presentation. Display tables and workshops at statewide and local conferences, such as One Goal, FLAEYC , Early Learning Coalitions, and other community organizations. Quarterly Newsletter: The Grapevine
- Legisative Updates
Changes, awareness, and input on Florida Statutes, FCC Rules, FCC Spanish Rules that directly affect family child care, children, and parent choice.
- Networking with Peers
At state meetings and events, FFCCHA Facebook Page, Program Options for Licensed FCC
- Latino Council
Meetings held quarterly and offers training in Spanish Quarterly and at Annual Conference, offers publications in Spanish.
- Conference – We encourage everyone to attend the NAFCC conference June 19-22, 2019 in Orlando!
- Leadership Summit Weekend – February 23, 2019 in Ocala
- General Meeting will be held on Saturday at 5pm-6:15pm at the 2019 NAFCC Annual Conference on June 22 in Orlando
- Professional Development Training
- Newsletter – January, April, July, October
- Full Board Meetings – Saturday, August 3, 2019, November 2, 2019