The Florida Family Child Care Home Association is a statewide non-profit professional organization for regulated family child care providers, parents, and advocates of high quality care for children.
- Scholarships – for volunteers at FFCCHA 2020 conference in Clearwater Beach! Apply by April 18
For annual conference, solicitud para voluntarios, training, Credentials and accreditation
- Professional Development
Training at state annual conference, annual Leadership Summit, quarterly meetings, local chapters
- M.E.N.T.O.R Program (Mentors Educate, Nurture, Train, Observe and Role Model)
Providers can get helpful advice and tips from peer mentors or become a state certified mentor to help other providers
A voice “at the table” at statewide meetings on topics such as T.E.A.C.H., rule revisions and changes
- Parent Involvement
Parent memberships, Parent Choice Award, Parent page in Grapevine, Letters to Parents
- Public Awareness
“There’s No Place Like Home” campaign with color brochure, booklet, display boards, and power point presentation. Display tables and workshops at statewide and local conferences, such as One Goal, FLAEYC , Early Learning Coalitions, and other community organizations. Quarterly Newsletter: The Grapevine
- Legisative Updates
Changes, awareness, and input on Florida Statutes, FCC Rules, FCC Spanish Rules that directly affect family child care, children, and parent choice.
- Networking with Peers
At state meetings and events, FFCCHA Facebook Page, Program Options for Licensed FCC
- Latino Council
Meetings held quarterly and offers training in Spanish Quarterly and at Annual Conference, offers publications in Spanish.
- Conference – We encourage everyone to attend the FFCCHA conference June 24-28, 2020 in Clearwater Beach!
- Leadership Summit Weekend – February 29, 2020 in Ocala
- General Meeting will be held on Sunday morning, June 28, 2020 at the FFCCHA Annual Conference in Clearwater Beach
- Professional Development Training – November 2, 2019, February 29, 2020, and April 19, 2020
- Newsletter – January, April, July, October
- Full Board Meetings – November 2, 2019, February 29, 2020, and April 19, 2020