The Florida Family Child Care Home Association is a statewide non-profit professional organization for regulated family child care providers, parents, and advocates of high quality care for children.
- Scholarships – for volunteers at FFCCHA 2017 conference!
For annual conference, solicitud para voluntarios, training, credentials and accreditation
- Professional Development
Training at state annual conference, annual Leadership Summit, quarterly meetings, local chapters
- M.E.N.T.O.R Program (Mentors Educate, Nurture, Train, Observe and Role Model)
Providers can get helpful advice and tips from peer mentors or become a state certified mentor to help other providers
A voice “at the table” at statewide meetings on topics such as T.E.A.C.H., rule revisions and changes
- Parent Involvement
Parent memberships, Parent Choice Award (2016), Parent page in Grapevine, Letters to Parents, Full page color ad to parents in the area Early Care and Education Guides around the state.
- Public Awareness
“There’s No Place Like Home” campaign with color brochure, booklet, display boards, and power point presentation. Display tables and workshops at statewide and local conferences, such as One Goal, FLAEYC (formerly ECA), Early Learning Coalitions, and other community organizations. Quarterly Newsletter: The Grapevine (January 2017 issue)
- Legisative Updates
Changes, awareness, and input on Florida Statutes, FCC Rules, FCC Spanish Rules that directly affect family child care, children, and parent choice.
- Networking with Peers
At state meetings and events, online at FFCCHA yahoo groups. Program Options for Licensed FCC
- Latino Council
Meetings held quarterly and offers training in Spanish Quarterly and at Annual Conference, offers publications in Spanish.
- Conference We encourage everyone to attend the state conference June 21-25, 2017 in Kissimmee!
- Leadership Summit Weekend – February 10-12, 2017 in Ocala
- General Meeting will be held on Sunday morning at the 2017 FFCCHA Annual Conference on June 25 in Kissimmee
- Professional Development Training calendar
- Newsletter – January, April, July, October
- Full Board Meeting – Sunday, February 12, 2017