Please feel free to print and copy the following publications to promote FFCCHA and to use in your business.
If you would like a hard copy of these publications: There’s No Place Like Home 16-page Booklet, TNPLH Tri-fold Brochure or Enhancing Our Minds conference registration brochure, please contact our Public Relations Officer.
Our newsletter, The Grapevine, is published quarterly in the months of January, April, July and October. All members are mailed a hard copy of the newsletter. Please contact our Membership Officer to request a hard copy of the newsletter.
Reports from leadership positions, articles, credential recognition, Talk-of-the Town candidates and ads are due on November 17, February 17, May 10 and August 17. Please send them via e-mail to Wendy Corso-Ruud, Newsletter Editor.
If you earned a credential such as CDA, NAFCC accreditation, director credential, degree, etc, in the last quarter, please notify the Newsletter Editor.
- Family Child Care is Family Friendly in Spanish and English
- El Cuido de Niños en Familia es más Acogedor Spanish version of Family Friendly Flyer
- Parent Sponsor and Photo contest Form coming in December
- 2020 Save the Date Conference
- Benefits of Mixed Ages in English and Spanish
- NAFCC Get Inspired for Accreditation Flyer
- Enhancing Our Minds
- There’s No Place Like Home
- FFCCHA Offers Providers
- FFCCHA ofrece a proveedore
- Program Options for Licensed Providers updated 9-2016
- Benefits of Mixed-Ages English and Spanish
- Child Care Ratio Chart
- Carta de la Cancelación de su Seguro de Propietarios
- Homeowners Insurance Statute and Guide
- Important Insurance Questions
- FFCCHA Fact Sheet
- Associations Promote High Quality Care
- FFCCHA Website
- Selecting a FCC Home Provider
- CUIDADO DIURNO EN CASAS DE FAMILIA
- There’s No Place Like Home Booklet
- Registered Family Day Care Homes