2021 Parent Sponsor Photo Entry Form 2021 Parent Sponsor Photo Entry Form BW version
You can also submit photo contest on-line on the FFCCHA Conference shopping cart!
For a $15 donation, your child can also enter a photo contest for the hand-shaped heart FFCCHA Conference Logo for “Enhancing Our Minds in 2022.” Note: Parent or child(ren) name will not be printed on conference marketing materials. Photo Contest Rules in order to be able to use the photo in print publications.
1. E-mail entries must contain a hi-resolution color photograph uploaded in compliance with the Contest requirements, in JPEG format with picture dimensions at least 1800 x 1200 pixels and 300 dpi. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Entries that contain photographs (digital) that do not comply with the specifications or any other requirements stated herein will be automatically disqualified.
3. All Entries become the property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected entries.
4. Entries that contain inappropriate images such as but not limited to nudity will be disqualified.
5. Entries that contain any type of advertising or logo images will be disqualified. This includes visible clothing brands.
6. Child(ren) must currently be in care at a family child care home of a provider member of FFCCHA.
7. Parent or legal guardian must sign and submit a photo release.
8. Deadline for photo submissions is May 5, 2021.
Tips for making sure your photo qualifies for the contest:
1. Make sure your camera is set on the highest pixel setting. The file size will be large, but big can be reduced by the graphic designer. Small pictures can’t be enlarged!
2. When emailing your digital photo, do NOT reduce the file size. Keep it at the original size.
3. If your computer or email system does not want to send it because the file size is too large, save the picture to a CD and mail the CD in a protective CD case.
4. Close up shots are best, zoom in on the child(ren’s) face. These are the priceless shots we need for the FFCCHA publications.
5. Photography from professional photographers are not acceptable and will not be acknowledged or returned.