Enter your child in our Photo Contest!
For a $15 minimum donation, you can enter your child in our photo contest for the hand-shaped heart FFCCHA Conference Logo for “Enhancing Our Minds in 2023” (See notes below).
FFCCHA needs assistance from parents of young children to support our annual statewide conference, “Enhancing Our Minds in 2022”. The total amount of donations from parents, and what they are able to sponsor collectively, will be listed in the conference program book.
Provider names from family child care homes that submit $25 or more in parent donations will be listed in the conference program book.
Upload photo(s) here
Call 321-890-8366 or email: email@example.com if you have any questions.
Photo Contest Rules
- Uploaded photos must be high resolution, color photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format. Dimensions must be at least 1800 x 1200 pixels and resolution must be 300 dpi.
- Entries that do not comply with the specifications or any other requirements stated herein will be automatically disqualified.
- All entries become the property of the sponsor. The sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected entries.
- Entries that contain inappropriate images such as, but not limited to, nudity will be disqualified.
- Entries that contain any type of advertising or logo images will be disqualified. This includes visible clothing brands.
- Child(ren) must currently be in care at a family child care home of a provider member of FFCCHA.
- Parent or legal guardian must submit a photo release by checking the Photo Release box in the form.
- Deadline: May 5.
Tips for making sure your photo qualifies for the contest:
- Make sure your camera is set on the highest pixel setting. The file size will be large, but big can be reduced by the graphic designer. Small pictures can’t be enlarged!
- When emailing your digital photo, do NOT reduce the file size. Keep it at the original size.
- If your computer or email system does not want to send it because the file size is too large, save the picture to a CD and mail the CD in a protective CD case.
- Close up shots are best, zoom in on the child(rens) face. These are the priceless shots we need for the FFCCHA publications.
- Photography from professional photographers are not acceptable and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Parent or child(ren) names will not be printed on conference marketing materials.